- All maintenance request ( unless a true emergency )must be submitted through your tenant portal.
- If you have an emergency issue after hours or on the weekend, DO NOT submit the request through the tenant portal. Please call 205-968-3803 and you will be directed to our after hours service.
- All maintenance request $50.00 or less are the residents responsibility. This includes, but not limited to, air filters, light bulbs, running toilets, leaky faucets, Etc.
- The resident will be contacted three (3) times for scheduling of a repair. If we do not hear from you within three (3) business days, your work order will be cancelled and will close.
- If you schedule an appointment with a contractor and are not home when the contractor arrives, the service call fee will be billed to you.
- During repairs, your rental payments are still required and due on time. It is against Tenant Landlord Law to withhold rent do to maintenance issues.
- Please Remember to update the office if your e-mail or phone number changes during your lease term.
Please login to your tenant portal to submit a maintenance request. If you have not activated your portal, you can get started below.